Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A new paper article about little ole me!

So I have this awesome friend Jaime who is a reporter for a news paper called the Manchester Times. Last week she got in touch with me about wanting to write an article about me in the paper. At first I was like wHaT?? She said that she loved my recipes and my cooking skillz, so she wanted to write about that. I got so excited! She also said that she wants to put my recipes in there weekly too! So I said well lets do this! So she interviewed me and I sent a picture over and she copied some recipes from my blog. Today is the day that the article posted. If you don't get the Manchester Times then you can read the article online. I would also like to mention that she has an article on the front page this week and she has a column she started too! So check them all out! So the link to the paper online is:  http://www.manchestertimes.com/news/index.asp    Then click on the lifestyles section then click on stories. My story is the first one on the section. Enjoy reading! I know I did! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment