Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm Old

So Yesterday was my {drum roll please.........} 30th birthday! Yet Jada was telling everyone I was turning 2. Hey I'll take that! LOL. Since Josh had to work he let me go with 3 of my girlfriends to celebrate at Carowinds amusement park in Charlotte, NC last Saturday. We had soooooo much fun. We stayed overnight at a hotel {that I found a smoking good deal on} and went shopping the next day. We then ate at PF Changs for dinner {super yummy}. Anne Marie, Allison and Amber {I like to call them triple A} payed for my dinner. That was a nice surprise/birthday present. I would also like to mention that I played one of those games at Carowinds where the guy has to guess your age and he guessed mine was 20!!! YAY! So I won a prize! So anyway yesterday on my actual birthday Josh made me an orange cake with homemade whipped cream with coconut flakes in it. So yummy it taste like a dreamcicle! The kids and I also went to one of Ammon's little friends birthday party. I had more fun than the kids! My friend Brandy threw the party and the theme was "white trash bash!" You had to come dressed up in your best white trash attire. I won the competition too! So I will now post some of my favorite pics from the past two weekends! Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. You are old! lol..JK! Jene just turned 30 too. =) You weekend getaway with your girl friends sounds like so much fun!! I'm jealous!! I'm glad you had a happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A white trash party?!?!? HA HA HA!!! THAT IS SOOOOOO FUNNY! What an awesome idea! I'm glad you had a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny! I'm glad you had a great birthday! Love the white trash party and that 2nd to last picture is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete