Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Creamy Watermelon Pie


I made this today for the first time and got alot of request for the recipe. It is so great and refreshing! I could seriously eat this by myself in one sitting! Enjoy!

1 pkg (3oz.) watermelon jello
1/4 c boiling water
1 pkg (12 oz.) cool whip
2 c cubed seeded watermelon
1 graham cracker pie crust

In large bowl, dissolve jello in boiling water.

Whisk in cool whip to the dissolved jello. Fold in watermelon. Spoon into crust.

Refrigerate 4 hrs or until set.( I like to refrigerate it over night.) Watermelon jello can be hard to find. But I have found it at Walmart on many occasions.

2 comments:

  1. I've actually seen this recipe and I was never brave enough to try it because I hate making something and then hating it and wasting ingredients and money! But..I'll take your word for it and give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan how can you go wrong with those ingredients? I even used fat free whip cream too! When I cut up the watermelon I chop it in small chunks.

    ReplyDelete