Monday, November 1, 2010

Munchichi turns ONE!

Today is my sweet baby boy's (aka munchichi) first birthday! I can not believe how big he has gotten. He is truly a blessing. His smile lights up a room and melts my heart. We celebrated yesterday because Josh was having to leave to go back to Montgomery. He had a blast eating his birthday cake and opening his presents. He will probably hate me in the future because I made him such a lame cake for his first birthday but I just did not have time this year with everything that was going on this weekend. I promise he will get a great cake next year! Anyway here are some pics from his day yesterday. I also threw in a Halloween pic of the whole Scooby Doo gang!
Singing happy birthday!

Blowing out the candles
The lame cake
It might have been lame looking but it sure did taste good!
This picture doesn't even do it justice. He had cake everywhere! Even in his diaper!
gettin' some loot
Happy Halloween from the whole gang!

3 comments:

  1. OH! I love how Josh is Fred. So funny. and ONLY you would think that is a lame cake!!! That's quite fancy for me, but knowing what you COULD make, I think that was smart. He's just going to devour it anyway! He's got the BIGGEST grin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You're family is too cute but I'm sure you already know that!

    ReplyDelete