Monday, November 15, 2010

Heavenly Hot Chocolate Mix!


I love me some hot chocolate on a cold winter's day. I got this recipe from a friend a while back. It is divine! It makes a big batch of dry hot chocolate but it is so worth it. You can store it for yourself or give it out as gifts in a cute Christmas container. I love it because you can change up what flavoring of coffee mate you want to use. French Vanilla and hazel nut are my favorite. I like to also crush up peppermint sticks and mix it in the dry mix. The longer it is in there the stronger the flavor is. Every time I give this to someone they call me for the recipe. Enjoy!

Ingedients:


25.6 oz Box of dry powdered milk
2lb box of  regular nestle hot chocolate mix or Swissmiss is fine too if they don't have nestle
8 oz jar of any flavor of coffee mate powder
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar


Directions:


Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Keep in a sealed conatiner.
To make hot chocolate: use 1/3 cup of mix to 1 cup of hot water.








2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to try this! I'm a Hot Chocolaholic!! It's my mormon coffee! I've always wanted a good recipe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try this recipe! I've been looking for a good hot chocolate recipe to be able to put in cute jars and give as gifts with my cookie trays at Christmas.

    Also, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete