Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Little Bit of Chicken Fried

My friend Tiffany who rocked out with me at the concert
Mr. Zac Brown
Hottie Nic Cowan
Massive their body guard who rapped at the end of the show
Redneck that ran on the stage during Chicken Fried ( he was one of the roadies dressed up)
I love the Zac Brown Band, so when I heard that they were coming to Kingsport to play at Fun Fest I got super excited! I posted a message on Facebook to see if any of my friends wanted to join me and as soon as I did that one of my friends  called me and said that she had 4 tickets that she wasn't using but her daughter wanted to go and wanted to see if I would take her and one of her friends and then one of my friends could come too! I was like HECK yeah I can take them. Now when I say tickets I don't mean general admin tickets I mean VIP, you  can feel the sweat dripping on you from the band tickets. It was soooooo awesome! They had 2 people opening for them, Levi Lowery (country blues) and a really cute guy named Nic Cowan  (soul, funk, country) I really liked him. You should look him up on Facebook and become a fan! Anyway they played for over 2 hours and they rocked! I had a GREAT time!

No comments:

Post a Comment