Thursday, July 22, 2010

Motherhood:-An-Eternal-Partnership

 Mom's do you ever have those days that you feel like your not doing enough as a mom or your kids are driving you crazy and you just need a nap from it all? Well I know I do! I just found this video on lds.org so I thought I would share it to remind all of us that's it's ok if we are having a bad day and to keep our chins up. Heavenly Father see's our struggles, remember that this is an Eternal-Partnership and he is always there to help if we just have faith in him and get on our knees and have a conversation with him. I love all you moms out there that do the best you can do everyday!
 *Please Click on the link below!
Motherhood:-An-Eternal-Partnership

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Leah for posting this clip. I really needed to see this. Exactly what you wrote is how I have been feeling. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's for this video link.... being prego and all I was just a big ol mess watching this!!!!

    ReplyDelete