Monday, December 13, 2010

Dirty Santa Girl's night.

The last 4 years I have hosted a dirty Santa girl's night at my house. It is always lots of fun and the one girl's night that I look forward to every year. This year was bitter sweet for me because this is the last year that I will be hosting the party. I hope when I move I can host one at my new place too. Anyway, everyone always brings yummy treats to eat and we sit around and mingle for a bit. Then when we can no longer take it anymore we let the game began. We have to agree to stay friends when it is all over. Some of the woman can get a little vicious. LOL.  Here are some of the fun pics from that night.

The Loot
Anne Marie opens the most coveted gift of one night of fun with Jaime wearing that!
Stacy trying to figure out what she wants

Sissy admiring her men's body spray collection

Becky's friend modeling her new jacket, which is great for caroling in the 1800's

Becky getting a sneak peak of her night with Jaime

Don't ask?!?

Me modeling my new thong. LOL

1 comment: