Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can you feel that?

Yesterday I was standing in the yard contemplating mowing the front yard aka death hill and a little breeze blew by and Josh was standing there and I looked at him and I said, oooh did you feel that? He just looked at me with a weird face. I told him that in that breeze I could feel a little coolness in it and I said this is football weather. I feel it coming! Then he just got a big smile on his face. See Josh has told me that it was pretty cool to have a wife that is into football as much as he is. Sometimes I think more. For instance last fall when I was livin' large and pregnant with Landon, we were watching the AL/TN game. Well that was a pretty intense game and at the very end Cody blocked a field goal that would have made TN the winners. Well I was already pacing before that happened because I was so nervous but as soon as it was blocked I started yelling and jumping up and down  (9 months pregnant). At first I thought my water had broke but no instead I peed my pants. LOL! Well you see that is how I roll during games. You can hear me outside a couple of blocks over yelling at my tv. This is pretty much the same for the rest of my family too. Sometimes I think I can hear them yelling in Alabama all the way up here in East Tennessee. So I decided to post this lovely video.  Just so you know I am counting down! 11 days 11 hours and 11 minutes till kick off! ROLL TIDE ROLL!  Just copy and paste the link in your browser! You know you want to watch it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLGWTQxbVck 

1 comment:

  1. One thing I love and miss about the Stevens clan is their outspoken vocals! RTR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete