Monday, April 19, 2010

GG's in town and Landon is getting SO big





So Josh's grandmother has finally payed us a visit. She has been trying to get up here to visit us for sometime but something always comes up. She called me Monday evening and asked if she could come up here on Thursday. I checked my calendar and said looks good to me. She got here Thursday evening and stayed till Saturday Morning. Josh had to start the night shift on Friday night at work so it gave GG (that's what the kids call her) and I some time to talk. I really enjoyed her visit. She sure is a spunky lady for being 81. We hope that GG can come visit more often. While she was here I took her and the kids up to Bays Mountain. We really enjoyed it! I also drove her through downtown Jonesborough and told her some about the town.


Also I wanted to post some recent pics of Landon too! He is getting so big. He started cutting a tooth yesterday and so he hasn't been in the best of spirits. He is also sitting up a little too. He can sit up on his own for a few seconds before falling over. I can not stop kissing that boy enough. He just lights up my day with his big smile and dimples!

1 comment:

  1. Look at baby Landon! He's such a cute boy, he is getting big!

    ReplyDelete