Friday, April 23, 2010

All Catapillers go to Heaven

So some of you may know that Jada's favorite animal is a butterfly. Well today Ammon being the boy he is decided to kill a poor little catapiller with a stick. When I say kill I mean chop him in half with a stick. So jada came inside with the poor little dead catapiller on a leaf to let me know what Ammon had done. She was very sad. I said oh no that poor catapiller never had a chance to turn into a butterfly. Then the water works started. She just cried and cried. So I told her that I was sorry but the catapiller went to heaven. She then came inside and said a prayer. She came back and told me what she said. She said " dear Heavenly Father please fix the catapiller. In the name of Jesus Christ amen." As she told me this she was also acting it out and showed me how she got on her knees to say the prayer. I just smiled real big and gave her a hug. I thought that it was so sweet. I guess she does listen when we pray. I just think how Heavenly Father must of smiled too hearing that sweet little prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment