Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Love Boat!

As soon as this house sells, Josh and I are going to take a cruise together just me and him NO kiddos! Ideally my dream cruise would consist of a cruise in the Mediterranean but we can not afford the plane ticket to get there so we are sticking to the Caribbean.  I have taken a cruise before but Josh has not. I would rather not visit an island that I have been to:  Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Martin, Antigua, St. Lucia, or Barbados. We would like to go to some ruins in Mexico but I  think it might be too dangerous there for that right now.  I do know that their are some ruins in Central America too that we wouldn't mind going to. So my question is where do you think Josh and I should go on a cruise?  We want to do at least 5 nights most would be 7. HELP!

5 comments:

  1. Hmm..Jene and I have only been on 1 cruise but we went to Progreso Mexico, Cozumel Mexico and Belize. Belize was great! I know they have ruins in Belize but Jene and I couldn't afford the off shore excurions at the time due to the fact that we were very poor newlyweds. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! I will look into that. I was wondering if anyone was going to give me a suggestion. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been on a cruise, but all I know is that YOU AND JOSH NEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO GO.....JUST YOU TWO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been on three cruises all Carnival. my favorite stop is Grand Cayman! BEAUTIFUL!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grand Cayman, Jamaica never been on a cruise either but these would be my picks

    ReplyDelete