Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ammon's Valentine

Every Valentines day I let my daughter Jada pick someone she wants to get a Valentines gift for. This year she picked her BFF Kinzie. Well I got to thinking that I should ask my son Ammon if he wants to give one to someone this year and he said yes! Ammon has a huge crush on our 3 year old neighbor Lakely. She is a cute little girl. He already talks about how he wants to marry her in the temple and kiss her on the mouth. He is only 3 and is totally smitten with the girl. Well I let the kids pick their gifts. I let Ammon get a little extra for his "future wife", which included a blue little teddy bear that said "I love you" when you pushed his foot and a heart tin that had a cookie inside. Ammon was talking some big talk before we ran it over across the street to give it to her. He said that he was going to hug her and tell her he loved her.  Well we get over there and he hands her the stuff and then hides behind me. He is so funny. He is ALL talk with no game. LOL
Ammon handing his Dream Girl her gifts
Lakely showing off her loot
Lakely's mommy took this pic after we left. She said that Lakely walked around the house hugging the bear. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment