Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Nashville Bound!

So I talk about this site sometimes on here. This is where I go and post recipes and get some too. Well the other day I got a message from the "kitchen Crew" inviting me to come to Nashville because they are showcasing  my Cumin Pork Chops there for a lunch-in they are having. The lunch-in is for the winner of the salad contest that they recently had. I did not win the salad contest but they all love my Cumin Pork chops, which won a blue ribbon and was a feature on their site too! So my wonderful sister-in-law Susannah is going to come up and stay with the kids next week for a night so I can go to the lunch! I am very excited and I am also excited because I get to spend the night at Jaime and Chris Stanford's house and Jaime is going to come with me too! YAY! I can't wait! This will be a much needed break from the crazy kiddos.

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! I JUST had a friend want that pork chop recipe and I sent her to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this! Bonus that you get to stay with Chris and Jaime, 'cause you KNOW they will feed you right! Have fun, can't wait to hear all about your trip.

    ReplyDelete