Saturday, May 22, 2010

Landon goes to the Pediatric Neurologist....

So yesterday Landon had a doctor's appointment in Knoxville at the pediatric neurologist. She was such a great doctor. Dr. K said that it's not infantile spasms but that he does have a seizure disorder. While we were there Landon did have a couple of seizures so the doctor was able to see them in person. She wanted to put him on anti seizure medicine asap but we decided to wait and do a 24 hour EEG and CT scan with him next Thursday first to see what kind he is having. So next Thursday I will be up in Knoxville at the Children's Hospital spending the night up there with Landon. I'm still trying to figure out how it will go considering he will have all those wires hooked up to him all day. My poor little guy. I just hope that they can figure out what is going on with him through these test. I hate having him go through all this. But I am thankful that he is not worse off. I saw a lot of really disabled kids yesterday in the waiting room. It really hurt my heart that these little children have to suffer this way. It was also very humbling to me to know that I was surrounded by such special spirits that are not here to be tested but to test us.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Leah that has to be hard to be going through, but I can not think of better people then you guys to help him through this.

    ReplyDelete