Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ceole Mac & Cheese



I have a little recipe site that I go to that I get recipes from and post my recipes at too. Well today I got an email saying that the owner of the site picked one of my recipes to feature as a blue ribbon winner. I was so excited! No I didn't win money but I guess I get really excited when someone picks one of my recipes as their favorite! The recipe will be featured the first week of June, so check it out! So I thought that I would share that recipe with you and the website too that I go to. First off the website is www.justapinch.com

PS. If you make any of my recipes that I post please leave me feed back! I love to read comments even if you didn't like them!

1/2 c elbow macaroni, cooked
2 c cottage cheese, lowfat
8 oz sour cream, lite
1 egg, beaten
3/4 tsp salt
dash of pepper
3 c grated sharp cheddar (divided)
1 1/2 TBL tony chachere's creole seasoning (divided)



Cook Macaroni noodles according to package directions. Drain rinse and set aside.

Combine next six ingredients. Except divide 1 cup of the cheddar cheese and set aside. Combine the other 2 cups with the mixture. Also set aside about 1 tsp of the 1 1/2 TBL of creole seasoning to sprinkle on top.

Add macaroni to cheese mixture and stir well. Spoon into lightly greased 9x13 casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining Cheese and creole seasoning.

If you don't like creole seasoning you can always add paprika instead. Just adjust the amount to taste.

Bake uncovered at 350 for 35 to 45 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment