Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I like to move it, move it.....

So Josh and I are tired of this being separated mambo jumbo (7 1/2 months) and have decided that the kids and I are going to go a head an move down to Montgomery while the house is still selling up here. We are leaving the house staged and only taking the things that we need. We found a place that is inexpensive to rent. To pay the rent I will be finding a job in the evenings to work at till the house sells or until we decide to just rent it out.  I hope it sells though. We have had plenty of traffic but the feed back that I keep getting is that they love the house but don't like the drive way or the yard. It is very annoying because I can't change those things. It also sucks because we can't buy a house till our house sells and since Jada starts school this fall it makes it hard on her to possibly change schools in the middle of the school year if we find a house on a different side of town.  So this Saturday I will be abiding Johnson City ado. It will be sad leaving the good friends that I have made but happy to be together as a family again with my sweet hubby. I can't wait to see what new adventures lie ahead for our family. I just hope I can make some good friends in my new place.
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I'm so glad your family will finally be together again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Good luck the partial move and job!

    ReplyDelete