Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Good News!



Crawfish Etouffee
Today in the Jonesborough Herald and Tribune, an article was written about me and my cooking skillz! I got a call a couple of weeks ago from a lady asking me if they could write an article about me. I said sure!  I asked her how she heard of me and she said that she had got my name from www.Justapinch.com. That is a recipe site I go to for recipes and coupons. I have posted alot of my recipes on there and have won 4 blue ribbons and had a feature recipe too. So we did a phone interview and I told them that I was doing a cooking class that week and she asked if the photographer could come and take pictures. So Charlie and his wife Sandy came to the class to take pics. I was really nervous. But everything turned out good and in the end and we ate some yummy Cajun food. I really enjoy doing the cooking classes. This week we are doing Asian food. I can't wait! It should be lots of fun and really yummy! If you live here in Jonesborough, then you should pick you up a copy. Unfortunately its not online to read.
Shrimp Cardinal

Beignets  

Ariel stirring the Etoufee

Lorianne Chopping up some ouniouns

No comments:

Post a Comment