Sunday, October 31, 2010

Not in the Mood!

Ok guys get your mind out of the gutter! LOL I'm not talking about THAT! I haven't been in the mood much to cook. My husband has left to start his new job and I'm stuck here with 3 kids trying to sell this house! I feel like my kids don't appreciate when I take the time to cook a good meal, so I guess I'm in a cooking slump. My daughter does tell me that I'm a good "cooker" though. :)  Ok so I want to know what y'all would like me to cook? Name something that YOU would want to eat and then I will cook it and post the recipe with a picture of course! I need some motivation here guys. Help a sista out.

2 comments:

  1. Cook some coconut shrimp with a pineapple dip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda I already have a coconut shrimp and dip recipe that I have posted on here. I want something new..... help!

    ReplyDelete