Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Recipes!

I've been in a little bit of a cooking rut lately. My husband has left to start a new job in Alabama and I am here with the kiddos trying to sell our house. My kids have all turned on me and now all want to eat crap for dinner, this includes Jada who actually really enjoys my cooking. I was making my grocery list and menu for the next 2 weeks. Yes I said 2 weeks. The highlight of my day does not include shopping with 3 out of control kids at Walmart, so I go to the store as little as possible. As I was making my list I decided to start making new recipes again and I have a few I think are going to be great! I can't wait to share them with y'all! I know at least someone will enjoy what I cook even if I don't get to see them actually eat it. So I will need some comment LOVE people! Let me know if you do or do not  like the recipes or if you changed something up in it to make it better or if you have any questions. I am excited about my new adventures in cooking and baking in 2011! So put on your apron fire up the grill and stove and lets do this!

1 comment:

  1. I just got out of a cooking rut so I can relate! And I definitely know how frustrating it can be when you plan and make a meal that nobody eats!!!! I'll keep checking back and if I make one or your recipes (which all look awesome but might not fit into my get these baby lbs off me diet!) I will show you some comment love!!!!! Hang in there!!!!

    ReplyDelete